Helping nonprofit leaders make their organizations heard
Strong nonprofit leaders understand that communication is central to their success. They make communications work for them rather than the other way around. They are strategic and know which outreach activities will get results. They use resources effectively and make grant dollars go farther. Their voices get things done.
For more than a decade, Spitfire’s Executive Training Program has given nonprofit leaders the opportunity to hone their skills and the strategies to effectively share their visions, inspire action and propel their work forward.
At our Executive Training Program, nonprofit leaders benefit from:
- Hands-on, in-person workshops on strategy and planning, messaging, presentations, digital media, new communication trends in the field and more;
- Access to a digital learning series that supplements the in-person training sessions
- Exposure to top experts including high‐profile researchers, brand strategists, presentation gurus, storytellers and other stellar speakers; and
- Tailored one-on‐one follow-up coaching from top communication strategists.
Spitfire’s Executive Training Program has helped more than 300 nonprofit leaders find success. These leaders and their sponsors consistently praised the experience as one of the best professional development trainings they’ve ever been a part of.
- “I’ve sent 35 grantees through the program in the past five years and it makes a big difference. If you have some young leaders in your stables who need a communications jump-start, this is the one to send them to.”
- “The training for me was relevant, timely, challenging and most importantly, transformative. Spitfire is outstanding, providing direct leadership training and promoting leaders. Expect me to step up and into my empowered role as an Executive Director.”
- “These training sessions have revolutionized our nonprofit and inspired me to teach to other groups in our area, where little capacity like this exists for nonprofits.”
Learn more by contacting Dennis Poplin at 202.448.0226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.