Brand identity and strategy
- Developing brand language
- Crafting or updating visual identities
- Positioning organizations for success
Coalition, connection and network building
- Forging strategic partnerships
- Planning convenings
- Sustaining networks
- Conducting research
- Developing media strategy
- Creating compelling messages
- Conducting audience research
- Developing goals and tactics
- Creating compelling messaging
- Conducting rapid response
- Monitoring social media sentiment
- Developing effective messaging
- Crafting social media strategies
- Planning and executing website strategy
- Executing paid and organic campaigns
Ethical and visual storytelling
- Cultivating a storytelling culture
- Fostering empowerment through stories
- Gathering and developing stories collaboratively
Frame, narrative and message development
- Crafting effective messages
- Researching and developing strategic frames
- Researching and developing winning narratives
- Developing outreach strategies
- Training messengers
- Pitching to break through the noise
- Cultivating effective outreach
- Developing messages that stick
- Supporting implementation
Partners for change
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. The greatest impact comes from tailored, well-planned strategies. With a wide array of communication services, ranging from storytelling to messaging to research and analysis on your issues, Spitfire starts from the ground up and creates a plan that’s specific to your needs. It's how we’ve helped hundreds of clients make their goals a reality – and it’s how we’ll work with you to achieve yours.
Think of us as your rapid-response team of experts, available as much or as little as you want. Need to learn how to communicate with the media about your issues? We have you covered. Struggling to refresh your organization’s brand? We can help. Trying to create a comprehensive communication plan that will help you advance your issue? Give us a call.
Insights on our blog
Guidance for the New Twitter Reality: Community, Security and Quality
For organizations and advocates fighting for rights, privacy and justice, the Twitter takeover and subsequent layoffs of teams dedicated to...
Plan Against Panic: Navigating a Crisis with Strategic Communications
I’m glad that I did not prepare - said no one, ever. A crisis can creep up on you or hit you hard when you’re least expecting it, forcing you away...
Senior Vice President
Creative Resilience amplifies artists advancing social change
Artists have long played a key role in the advancement of social movements. For gun violence and climate change, workers rights and racial justice...
Creative Resilience: Spitfire takes cultural work to the next level
Storytelling has long been one of the most powerful ways that we communicate. It's how we share from one generation to the next our cultural customs...
Winning campaigns and effective coalitions make policy, behavior and other change possible.
We create and share learning tools and experiences that result in more prepared, positive social changemakers.