Brand identity and strategy
- Developing brand language
- Crafting or updating visual identities
- Positioning organizations for success
Coalition, connection and network building
- Forging strategic partnerships
- Planning convenings
- Sustaining networks
- Conducting research
- Developing media strategy
- Creating compelling messages
- Conducting audience research
- Developing goals and tactics
- Creating compelling messaging
- Conducting rapid response
- Monitoring social media sentiment
- Developing effective messaging
- Crafting social media strategies
- Planning and executing website strategy
- Executing paid and organic campaigns
Ethical and visual storytelling
- Cultivating a storytelling culture
- Fostering empowerment through stories
- Gathering and developing stories collaboratively
Frame, narrative and message development
- Crafting effective messages
- Researching and developing strategic frames
- Researching and developing winning narratives
- Developing outreach strategies
- Training messengers
- Pitching to break through the noise
- Cultivating effective outreach
- Developing messages that stick
- Supporting implementation
Partners for change
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. The greatest impact comes from tailored, well-planned strategies. With a wide array of communication services, ranging from storytelling to messaging to research and analysis on your issues, Spitfire starts from the ground up and creates a plan that’s specific to your needs. It's how we’ve helped hundreds of clients make their goals a reality – and it’s how we’ll work with you to achieve yours.
Think of us as your rapid-response team of experts, available as much or as little as you want. Need to learn how to communicate with the media about your issues? We have you covered. Struggling to refresh your organization’s brand? We can help. Trying to create a comprehensive communication plan that will help you advance your issue? Give us a call.
Insights on our blog
People-First On and Offline: How Advocates Build Lasting Change
Over the past year, advocates across the country have cried out for bold progressive change. Advocates working for gender equity, racial justice, fair...
Make the most of your social media strategy this National Grilled Cheese Day
Today is National Grilled Cheese Day, an annual celebration that honors one of the most popular sandwiches in the United States. Americans eat...
Senior Account Executive
This Women’s History Month, Let’s Change the Narrative to Support Working Moms
As we come to the close of Women’s History Month, we must acknowledge the pivotal elongated moment in women’s history we are currently living through...
Harnessing the power of influencers to create social change
You’ve seen it before. You’re scrolling through your Instagram feed and you see a celebrity you follow sharing a testimony about a product you’ve...