Brand identity and strategy
- Developing brand language
- Crafting or updating visual identities
- Positioning organizations for success
Coalition, connection and network building
- Forging strategic partnerships
- Planning convenings
- Sustaining networks
- Conducting research
- Developing media strategy
- Creating compelling messages
- Conducting audience research
- Developing goals and tactics
- Creating compelling messaging
- Conducting rapid response
- Monitoring social media sentiment
- Developing effective messaging
- Crafting social media strategies
- Planning and executing website strategy
- Executing paid and organic campaigns
Ethical and visual storytelling
- Cultivating a storytelling culture
- Fostering empowerment through stories
- Gathering and developing stories collaboratively
Frame, narrative and message development
- Crafting effective messages
- Researching and developing strategic frames
- Researching and developing winning narratives
- Developing outreach strategies
- Training messengers
- Pitching to break through the noise
- Cultivating effective outreach
- Developing messages that stick
- Supporting implementation
Partners for change
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. The greatest impact comes from tailored, well-planned strategies. With a wide array of communication services, ranging from storytelling to messaging to research and analysis on your issues, Spitfire starts from the ground up and creates a plan that’s specific to your needs. It's how we’ve helped hundreds of clients make their goals a reality – and it’s how we’ll work with you to achieve yours.
Think of us as your rapid-response team of experts, available as much or as little as you want. Need to learn how to communicate with the media about your issues? We have you covered. Struggling to refresh your organization’s brand? We can help. Trying to create a comprehensive communication plan that will help you advance your issue? Give us a call.
Insights on our blog
Introducing… Keep Me Posted: A New Podcast from Spitfire
It’s true that technology has the power to foster connection, community, learning and promote equity and justice. But it can also easily be used as a...
Chief Advocacy Officer
Best idea ever, or what were they thinking? Communications may be the deciding factor. Let me start with an understatement: We are in the midst of...
See What You Mean
Close your eyes. Note what you see when you think of a peaceful protest demanding racial justice. What comes into your mind when you think about...
Chief Innovation Officer
Building Movements Through Art, Communication and Advocacy
Power is invisible. That’s part of what makes it tricky to dismantle. Audre Lorde asks us, “What are the words you do not yet have?” – a rallying cry...