Brand identity and strategy
- Developing brand language
- Crafting or updating visual identities
- Positioning organizations for success
Coalition, connection and network building
- Forging strategic partnerships
- Planning convenings
- Sustaining networks
- Conducting research
- Developing media strategy
- Creating compelling messages
- Conducting audience research
- Developing goals and tactics
- Creating compelling messaging
- Conducting rapid response
- Monitoring social media sentiment
- Developing effective messaging
- Crafting social media strategies
- Planning and executing website strategy
- Executing paid and organic campaigns
Ethical and visual storytelling
- Cultivating a storytelling culture
- Fostering empowerment through stories
- Gathering and developing stories collaboratively
Frame, narrative and message development
- Crafting effective messages
- Researching and developing strategic frames
- Researching and developing winning narratives
- Developing outreach strategies
- Training messengers
- Pitching to break through the noise
- Cultivating effective outreach
- Developing messages that stick
- Supporting implementation
Partners for change
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. The greatest impact comes from tailored, well-planned strategies. With a wide array of communication services, ranging from storytelling to messaging to research and analysis on your issues, Spitfire starts from the ground up and creates a plan that’s specific to your needs. It's how we’ve helped hundreds of clients make their goals a reality – and it’s how we’ll work with you to achieve yours.
Think of us as your rapid-response team of experts, available as much or as little as you want. Need to learn how to communicate with the media about your issues? We have you covered. Struggling to refresh your organization’s brand? We can help. Trying to create a comprehensive communication plan that will help you advance your issue? Give us a call.
Insights on our blog
Schools Need Counselors, Not Cops
As schools look to safely reopen, we must consider the lack of safety that Black, Latinx and disabled students face because of police presence in...
Senior Account Executive
Spitfire Spotlights: Lila, Rabiah, Ben and Brooke
Spitfires are passionate about a variety of things in our work and in our free time, and we're excited to talk about all the issues we care about...
Climate Denialism is the Worst. Doomism Isn’t the Alternative.
I read a headline in Axios today that said “What IPCC report?” They are referring to the essential report from the U.N. that tells us exactly how...
56 Years Later, The Fight for Voting Rights Continues
The late Congressman John Lewis once said, “Democracy is not a state. It is an act, and each generation must do its part.” On the 56th Anniversary of...