Brand identity and strategy
- Developing brand language
- Crafting or updating visual identities
- Positioning organizations for success
Coalition, connection and network building
- Forging strategic partnerships
- Planning convenings
- Sustaining networks
- Conducting research
- Developing media strategy
- Creating compelling messages
- Conducting audience research
- Developing goals and tactics
- Creating compelling messaging
- Conducting rapid response
- Monitoring social media sentiment
- Developing effective messaging
- Crafting social media strategies
- Planning and executing website strategy
- Executing paid and organic campaigns
Ethical and visual storytelling
- Cultivating a storytelling culture
- Fostering empowerment through stories
- Gathering and developing stories collaboratively
Frame, narrative and message development
- Crafting effective messages
- Researching and developing strategic frames
- Researching and developing winning narratives
- Developing outreach strategies
- Training messengers
- Pitching to break through the noise
- Cultivating effective outreach
- Developing messages that stick
- Supporting implementation
Partners for change
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. The greatest impact comes from tailored, well-planned strategies. With a wide array of communication services, ranging from storytelling to messaging to research and analysis on your issues, Spitfire starts from the ground up and creates a plan that’s specific to your needs. It's how we’ve helped hundreds of clients make their goals a reality – and it’s how we’ll work with you to achieve yours.
Think of us as your rapid-response team of experts, available as much or as little as you want. Need to learn how to communicate with the media about your issues? We have you covered. Struggling to refresh your organization’s brand? We can help. Trying to create a comprehensive communication plan that will help you advance your issue? Give us a call.
Insights on our blog
People, not pawns
The U.S. immigration system is fundamentally broken. From governors using asylum seekers as pawns to the militarization of our border to the rhetoric...
Come on, Barbie. Let’s go spark change.
The “Barbie” movie phenomenon has been written about extensively, from the conversations about femininity and feminism that it’s generated to its...
Declining trust got you down? Don’t get depressed, get busy
An interesting Los Angeles Times headline came across my feed the other day: “ Poll: California Voters Agree Political Disinformation Is a Big Problem...
Lack of trust, mistrust and distrust: different trust dynamics require different strategies
Spitfire is doing a deep dive into the available social sciences to find out how civil society organizations can increase trust . Trust is essential...
Founder and Strategist
Winning campaigns and effective coalitions make policy, behavior and other change possible.
We create and share learning tools and experiences that result in more prepared, positive social changemakers.